REGISTER TO VOTE
The deadline to register in Florida is October 5. Register to vote, or check to make sure your registration is correct and up to date.
VOTE BY MAIL
The deadline to request a ballot be mailed to you by your County Elections Supervisor is October 24. In Florida, you can request a ballot to be mailed to you if you’re registered to vote. You can request a ballot by mail, online, in person, or over the phone.
- Both voting in person and voting by mail have a long history of trustworthiness in the US.
- You have options to vote safely during COVID-19.
- You should check your voter registration even if you’ve voted before.
- Drop boxes are a secure and reliable way to return your ballot.
- Registration and voting rules are different in each state.
- Voting works the same way for all political parties.
- Your vote is private. No one else can see who you voted for.
- Election Day is November 3, though early voting and voting by mail are available in many places.
- Election results may take longer than usual.
Check If You Need ID
Voters in Florida need to confirm their identity when they vote. If you don’t have a photo ID, there may be other ways you can confirm your identity.
Become a Poll Worker
You may be able to help people in your community vote.